Tween Improv & Acting Course
About the Course.
Learn the art of acting through improvisation, while building your self-confidence in a positive setting. This acting course is great for youth who have an interest in drama or for experienced musical theatre students who want to go deeper in their acting skills. In this 8 week course, students will learn:
- Improv terms & what they mean
- 2 new improv games every week
- How to “say yes” to scene ideas
- How to create a character from scratch
You’re invited to our Studio performance for family & Friends!
To register your teen, please fill out this form.
- “LJT also taught me how to not be scared and to let myself be more open with people. I keep coming back to Liberty Junction because it’s the funnest drama program out there. Knowing that you’re going to be making new friends is amazing too because it’s so nice to see new people come in and have friends on the first day!” – Tara, age 14
- “If your child is showing an interest in theatre, acting, modeling, or even just putting on plays at home I would highly recommend Liberty Junction Theatre as a great for way them to learn the basics and have fun at the same time. After having enrolled both our children in many different courses with Liberty Junction I would highly recommend all of their courses.” – J. Black, Mother
- Add some content to your block grid item here. The block grid responds a little differently than traditional columns, allowing you to mix and match for cool effects.